Just in time for Valentine’s day baking, this cheesecake is made with biscuit cookie crust, white chocolate cheesecake filling and some jam on the top! And the most important, there is no water bath needed.
You definitely shoud try out this white chocolate cheesecake, whether it is for Valentine’s day, holidays or Christmas.
Cheesecake recipes are pretty difficult, but this white chocolate cheesecake turns out looking beautiful and so delicious. Just be sure to read all the instrustions before you begin.
How To Prevent Cheesecake From Cracking
- All the ingredients should be at a room temperature.
- Don’t over mix your batter.
- Bake on a low heat.
- Avoid opening the oven door while baking.
- Once the cheesecake is at a room temperature, refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
White Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients
- 200 g tea biscuits or any other cookies of your choice.
- 60 butter.
- 500 g curd cream. It must be full fat to get creamy and dense cheesecake.
- 100 g naturall yogurt or sour cream.
- 2 eggs to thicken the batter and bind it together.
- 100 g caster sugar. There is no neeed to add more sugar because white chooclate adds sweetenes as well.
- 1,5 tbsp wheat flour to help bindind the cheesecake together and preventing it from cracking.
- 70 g white chocolate. Be sure to use high-quality chocolate.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Recipes
- No Bake Raffaello Cake
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Gluten Free Almond Cookies
- Watermelon Cake
- Baba Yaga’s Hut Cake
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 200 g tea biscuits
- 60 g butter
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 500 g curd cheese or cream cheese
- 100 g natural yogurt or sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1,5 tbsp wheat flour or corn starch
- 70 g melted white chocolate
- 1 tsp jam
- Line the bottom and sides of 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside until needed. Preheat oven to 140 ° C.
- Blitz your biscuits to a fine crumb. Place crumbs in a mixing bowl. Butter melt in the microwave, pour over cookie crumbs then mix well using spoon.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of your pan and partially up sides. Refrigerate until needed.
- Add curd cheese to a big mixing bow. Using whisk stir just until smooth. Add natural yogurt and stir again. Then add eggs, one at a time, beating between additions until incorporated.
- Sieve caster sugar and flour into the bowl. Stir just until combined. Try not to over mix.
- Melt white chocolate over simmering water or microwave. Pour into the bowl then stir until smooth. Pour cheesecake filling over cookie crust and smooth it out on the top.
- Using small spoon, place jam drops on the top of the cheesecake. Using a toothpick, carefully drag a straight line through from one side of each dot to the other to create a heart.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes until sides are slightly brown and the middle has a slight wobble. Remove form the oven and let cool at a room temperature. Place in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.