The best spelt bips marshmallow treats recipe ever ! Easy to make, too. Made with 4 ingredients, these no bake snack are great to take with you on the go, or breakfast treat.
You have came to the right place, If you are looking for the best spelt bips marshmallow treats. You can substitute spelt bips with rice krispie as well.
This recipe requires only simple ingredietns, also it’s a no bake recipe so you only have to place these treats in refrigerator for some while.
- Peanut Butter
- Spelt Bips Or Rice Krispies
Make sure not to burn the butter while melting. As soon as it start melting fold in marshmallow. Store these treats in an airtight container for up to a week.
How To Make Spelt Bips Marshmallow Treats
In a large pot, melt butter over low heat. Once melted, fold in marshmallow and stir until melted. Add in peanut butter and stir again until well combined and smooth. Remove the pot from heat and fold in spelt bips. Stir to combine, after that transfer to a pan lined with parchment paper. Press it down evenly using hands. Refrigerate treats for about 40 minutes.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other No Bake Recipes:
Spelt Puffs Marshmallow Treats
- no equipment required
- 60 g butter
- 3 cups marshmallow about 150 g
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cup spelt puffs or rice krispie
- Line 20 x 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside until needed.
- In a large pot, melt butter over low heat. Once melted, fold in marshmallow and stir until melted.
- Add in peanut butter and stir again until well combined and smooth. Remove the pot from heat and fold in spelt bips.
- Stir to combine, after that transfer prepared pan. Press it down evenly using hands.
- Refrigerate for about 40 minutes. Enjoy!