Super easy, delicious and quick breakfast idea. These mini Dutch baby pancakes are my weekend breakfast staple. They are all ready at the same time, which makes this Dutch pancakes way easier than regular pancakes.
What I love about this recipe is that I’m saving so much time making pancakes this way. You can serve them with some fresh fruits or some homemade jam! The batter is much thinner than a typical pancake batter and that’s the reason that they will puff up when baked and fall as they cool.
How To Make Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes
The first thing that you should do is to heat up you oven. Meanwhile smear muffin pan with some butter. In a big bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until well combined. After that pour the batter into muffin cups. It should be enough to prepare 12 mini pancakes filling about 1/2 full. Bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with caster sugar. Serve with fresh fruits.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Recipes
Mini Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Electric mixer
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 tbsp melted butter + for smearing pan
- Heat the oven to 220 C. Using hands smear muffin pan with the butter.
- Place all the ingredients in a big bowl. Using electric mixer mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups. It should be enough to prepare 12 mini pancakes filling about 1/2 full.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with caster sugar. Serve with fresh fruits.