Made just with three simple ingredients, easy and delicious baked oatmeal that tastes just like a banana cake!
You will love this recipe if you are looking for some healthy breakfast that are based on oatmeal. You can simple prepare this the night before if you don’t have so much time in the morning. I think it’s such a great way to start the day ! You can also make these oatmeal with some fresh fruits if you like or instead of dark chocolate you may use nuts.
How To Make Banana Baked Oatmeal
To start, place two ripe and peeled banana in a big bowl. Then mash with a fork. After that, fold in the rest of the ingredients expect almond flakes and egg whites. Egg whites beat until foam in a separate bowl. Then combine with the banana mixture. Transfer to prepared baking pan, sprinkle with almond flakes and bake until golden brown.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Recipes
- Electric mixer
- 2 piece banana
- 8 tbsp oats
- 2 eggs
- 12 g dark chocolate
- almond flakes
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line 20 cm baking pan with baking paper.
- In a big bowl smash ripe banana. Fold in oats and dark chocolate. Mix to combine.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Egg yolks place in a bowl with mashed banana. In another bowl beat the egg withes until foam.
- Gently combine beaten egg whites with the banana mixture. Transfer to a baking pan lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.