No bake, light and fluffy layered Raspberry Cloud dessert that for sure everyone will love! It’s a perfect dessert to finish your dinner.
Raspberry Cloud Dessert – Ingredients
To make these super easy dessert you will need only few simple ingredients.
- raspberry jelly
- whipping cream
- mascarpone cheese
- meringue cookies
- Raspberry jelly: can be substituted with any other flavored jelly. For example you may use strawberry jelly.
- Raspberries: can be substituted with any other fruits of your choice.
- Meringue cookies : you may use any other store bought cookies or you can use any home made cookies.
How To Make Dessert In Cups
To start, heat up water to a boiling point. Then pour it into big bowl. Fold in jelly and stir until gelatin completely dissolves. After that, fold fresh or frozen raspberries. Using frozen raspberries will help jelly to set faster. Divide into several cups, then put it in the fridge until set.
Pour cold whipping cream into tall dish. Beat until foam after that, fold in caster sugar and beat almost until stiff. Fold in mascarpone cheese at a room temperature and beat again just until well combined. Spread cream evenly over jelly. Decorate with meringue cookies crumbs and almonds.
Important: Decorate just before serving. Dessert can be stored in the fridge up to 2 days.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Recipes
Raspberry Cloud Dessert
- Electric mixer
- 450 ml hot water
- 37 g raspberry jelly
- 200 g raspberries
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 120 g Mascarpone cheese
- meringue cookies
- Boiling water pour into big bowl. Fold in jelly, then stir until gelatin completely dissolves. Fold in raspberries then divide into several cups. Refrigerate until set.
- Pour cold whipping cream into tall dish. Beat until foam, after that fold in caster sugar and beat almost until stiff.
- Fold in mascarpone cheese at a room temperature and beat again just until well combined. Spread cream evenly over jelly.
- Decorate just before serving with meringue cookies crumbs and almonds. Store in the fridge up to 2 days.