Impressive, no bake Baba Yaga’s Hut Cake. It’s made with simple ingredients such as biscuits, cream cheese, caster sugar and some cocoa powder. This cake makes delicious dessert for any occasion.
Easy To Prepare Baba Yaga’s Hut Cake
For this recipe, you will need only few simple ingredients and equipment. At first, this cake may seem very hard to prepare. However trust me, you will be surprise how easy it is to prepare. It only need to be refrigerated in the fridge for few hours. Since It’s a no bake cake, you will also need to store it in the fridge and take it out just before serving.
- I recommend using semi fat cream cheese or full fat cream cheese
- Be sure to use butter at a room temperature, otherwise it will be hard to whip it up
- Use natural cocoa powder for mellow chocolate flavor
- dark chocolate can be substituted with any chocolate of your choice. For example you may use milk chocolate
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Recipes
Baba Yaga’s Hut Cake
- Electric mixer
- Aluminium Foil
- 250 g soft butter
- 120 g caster sugar
- 700 g semi fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 36 pieces biscuits
- 50 g butter
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp milk
- In a large mixing bowl place butter. Using electric mixer cream until light consistency. Sift in caster sugar through the sieve. Cream just until combined and fluffy.
- Fold in cream cheese, one tablespoon at a time, whip to combine after each addiction.
- Transfer 1/3 of the cream to another bowl. Into a bowl with less cream sift in cocoa powder. Whip to combine using electric mixer.
- Aluminium foil place onto chopping board. Make three biscuit rows, side by side. Under each row, place another five cookies. Sides of cookies should be stuck with no space between.
- Keep about 2 tbsp of cocoa cream for later. The rest spread evenly on cookies. Cover with another 18 cookies making the same scheme.
- Spread evenly white cream on cookies. Using the rest of cocoa cream make a line through the center of the white cream. Smooth it out.
- Place your hands under aluminium foil. Lift up the sides to firm up triangle. Smooth it out then refrigerate for about one hour.
- All the ingredients for ganache place into a bowl. Melt over simmering water or in the microwave. Stir to combine.
- Pour ganache over cake. Smooth it our and refrigerate for three hours.