Are you also a huge fan of everything that is made wit coconut? If yes, then this coconut Bounty energy balls recipe is the one for you, because there is really nothing better than these Bounty balls.
The best part about these balls is that they are no-bake and made only with five ingredients. It will take you only 5 minutes to prepare everything. I always try to make things as healthy as possible, so for this recipe i used dark chocolate to coat balls in it, but you can use milk chocolate if you like. The choice belongs to you. I love dark chocolate, so i have no problem with a little bit of bitter taste, but if you prefer your balls to have sweeter taste i recommend using milk chocolate.
How To Make Coconut Bounty Energy Balls
To make these delicious coconut balls you will need food processor. Place all the ingredients, except chocolate and coconut oil, in a bowl of a food processor. Blend until it becomes sticky. Alternative, place remaining ingredients into big bowl and stir using spoon. Then take approximately one tablespoon of the mixture and roll between your hands into round bowl. Place on the plate, lined with baking paper, and refrigerate until chocolate is melted. So easy but I’m sure you will be in love with the taste.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
- food processor
- 200 g desiccated coconut
- 150 g condensed milk
- 5 tbsp coconut milk
- 150 g dark chocolate or milk chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Desiccated coconut, condensed milk place in a food processor. Blend until combined.
- Add in coconut milk and blend again.
- Take approximately one tablespoon of the mixture and roll between your hands into round bowl. Set aside onto plate lined with baking paper. Refrigerate until chocolate is melted.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Add in melted coconut oil, stir to combine.
- Dunk balls one-by-one in the chocolate. Place on the plate and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.