For all coffee lovers i prepared dalgona coffee recipe. It’s Korean whipped coffee that it is made just with four ingredients! So easy and delicious. And who else, like me, enjoy drinking coffee the first thing in the morning? Well, i think sometimes we all don’t have time in the morning to eat proper breakfast, but delicious coffee is a must if you wanna feel more alert. Also it may improve your mood. I think it is very important to start a day with simile on your face, so the rest of the day will also be good and even better, when you drink this coffee. You will be surprised, how easy this coffee is to prepare and it takes less than 5 minutes to make it done. So if you have few minutes free, make this coffee and you will not regret it!
- Any milk, whether it’s dairy or non-dairy, almond or coconut can be used for this drink. Use either warm or cold milk.
- If you don’t have electric mixer, you can also use whisk to whip the ingredients but you will need much more time until you rich fluffy whipped cream mixture.
- You can top it with cocoa or cinnamon if you like.
- Use equal parts of instant coffee, sugar, and hot water. Ratio of this recipe is 1:1:1.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other Recipes With Coffee:
- Electric mixer
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Pour milk into a glass.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, coffee and hot water.
- Use the electric mixer to beat the mixture until it becomes like a thick whipped cream texture.
- Gently pour the mixture on top of the milk.