Most fluffy and moist chocolate bundt cake. One of my easiest recipes. It doesn’t contain much ingredients and probably all of them you will find in your kitchen!
All you have to do is to beat eggs and combine them with the rest ingredients. Sounds easy, don’t you think ? I like to bake this chocolate bundt cake for Easter because it doesn’t take much time to prepare it and usually i am much more busy before Easter so it’s juts perfect for me.
You can bake it for any occasion, or just for some weekend to enjoy a lazy day with some cup of coffee and your favourite movie. Honestly i do it the whole time, and i enjoy it, it’s my favourite way to spend the weekend!
- Use eggs at a room temperature so they will beat up faster than cold egg whites.
- I recommend using Dutch-process cocoa for more chocolate flavor.
- Be careful not to over mix your batter. Mixing too long may cause knocking out the air and your cake will not raise that much.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other Chocolate Recipes:
Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150 g flour
- 45 g cocoa
- In a large bowl beat 4 egg whites until foamy. Start slowly adding sugar meanwhile beating. Beat until stiff peaks.
- Add in egg yolks, one at a time, beating after each addition. Gradually add the oil meanwhile beating.
- Add in baking powder, flour and cocoa. Gently stir using spatula until well combined.
- Grease the pan generously with butter, sprinkle with flour. Shake the pan so that the flour covers the entire inside. Shake out the excess flour.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° C for 30-35 minutes.