Is there anything better than fudgy, chocolaty brownie? Of course yes! Healthy fudgy, chocolaty black bean brownies are a lot better. No one would believe that they are made with black beans. The taste is exactly the same as in classic brownies!
This black bean brownies recipe is incredible easy. You only have to blend beans in a food processor until smooth and combine it with the rest of the ingredients. You can also sprinkle baked brownies with some caster sugar, or you can pour melted chocolate on the top and decorate it with some nuts if you like. Personally i love to keep it just as simple as possible. The taste of it is just amazing and there is no need to add anything else.
How To Make Black Bean Brownies
Cooked, drained black beans place in a food processor. Process until smooth. Then transfer to a big bowl. Add in vegetable oil, honey and eggs. Stir until well combined. Add in rest of the ingredients and stir again. If your food processor is big enough, you can all the ingredients place in it and pulse until combined. Transfer to prepared baking pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out mostly clean. Don’t worry If It seems that it’s under baked, It should be a bit wet. Let it cool completely before cutting. Fell free if you wanna use some topping. For example, you can top it with some melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with walnuts.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other Healthy Recipes:
Black Bean Brownies
- food processor
- 300 g cooked black beans
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 75 g honey
- 2 eggs
- 50 g quick oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 40 g cocoa
- Cooked, drained black beans place in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a big bowl.
- Add in vegetable oil, honey and eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Add in rest of the ingredients and stir again.
- Baking pan smear with butter, line with parchment paper. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out mostly clean.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.