Is there anybody who doesn’t like Oreo cookies ? I don’t think so. Every one loves these cookies. So i thought it would be perfect to combine them with some dessert recipe. Oreo and cheesecake is just a dream come true and perfect for cheesecakes lovers! Each bite of this mini Oreo cheesecakes will make you feel like heaven!
Rich And Creamy Oreo Cheesecakes
Made with simple ingredients, such as quark, butter, condensed milk, whipping cream, flour, dark chocolate and finally Oreo cookies. All you need is a muffin pan to bake them in it. I remember when I was a kid, I never liked any dish that was made with white cheese. Especially cheesecakes. They were just not tasty form me. Thank God that I came up with this recipe, and now I’m in love with cheesecakes. Especially these mini ones. You definitely should try it out, even if you are not a big fan of cheesecakes. Maybe it will also became a habit for you to make these cheesecakes every week!
- Oreo cookies are not required for this recipe. Any other cookies will work as well. For decorations i recommend to use sandwich cookies so cheesecakes will look more spectacular.
- Quark cheese can be substituted with cream cheese but you may need to use a bit more condensed milk.
- Condensed milk can be substituted with caster sugar or granulate sugar, but condensed milk will work best in this recipe.
- Dark chocolate can be changed with any other chocolate of your choice.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Cheesecake Recipes
- Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake cheesecake With Apricot
- Baba Yaga’s Hut Cake
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- food processor
- cupcake try
- Electric mixer
- 100 g Oreo cookies + 55 g for decorating
- 45 g melted butter
- 60 ml 30 % whipping cream
- 170 g quark cheese
- 0,5 tbsp plain flour
- 145 ml condensed milk
- 45 g dark chocolate
- Cookies place in a food processor. Blend until crumbly. Melt butter in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Combine meted butter with ore crumbs.
- Line the cupcake pan with 8 cupcake liners. Drop about 0,5 tbsp of mixture into each cupcake liner, using hands press it down firmly. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream and quark cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in plain flour and condensed milk. Beat again just until combined.
- Place cupcake pan onto baking try. Divide quark mixture evenly between muffin cups. Fill baking try with warm water up to 3 cm to create a water bath. Bake in preheated oven at 160 ° C 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Top with melted dark chocolate and Oreo crumbs.