Delicious, easy, full of chocolate flavour condensed milk cookies. If you love chocolate, as much as i do, these cookies will become your favourite! Just with few simple steps and 6 ingredients you can make the best chocolate condensed milk cookies ever!
Easy Chocolate Cookies
I am a huge fan of chocolate snack recipes. They are just perfect for any occasion. I don’t know anybody, who would say no to try these cookies. I love how they are soft and chewy, and i make them quite often to enjoy while watching a movie. This recipe contains only 6 ingredients, all you have to do is to combine all ingredients. However, the dough should be stored in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Otherwise, it would be too sticky and you wouldn’t be able to roll it out. Dough should be tightly covered with a plastic wrap and can be stored in the fridge up to three days, which is a big plus.
This recipe doesn’t contain much flour, thats why it may seem that the dough is too sticky. But don’t worry, that’s how it much be! You should only transfer the dough to a very well floured pastry mat. Also give it few minutes after taking it out from the fridge. It may be too hard to roll it out right after. So just wait until it’s ready. The most important is to sprinkle the dough with flour and cover with baking paper so you will be able to roll it out with no problems.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Cookies Recipes
- Marzipan Almond Crescents
- Healthy Nuts Cookies
- Butter Cookies
- Condensed Milk
- Double Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
Chocolate Condensed Milk Cookies
- dough roller
- 220 g butter
- 160 ml condensed milk
- 140 g flour
- 100 g cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 45 g chocolate of choice
- In large bowl using hand mixer cream soft butter until pale. Add in condensed milk, mix just until combined.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the butter mixture. Stir to combine. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes up to 3 days.
- Transfer dough to a well floured pastry mat. Chill 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and cover with baking paper. Roll it out to about 1 cm thick.
- Cut the dough using any shape cookie cutter you prefer and place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 11 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Decorate with melted chocolate of your choice.