This healthy zucchini Brownies taste exactly the same as original Brownie. Full of chocolate flavour and most important it is 100% healthy, so you can enjoy every piece of this zucchini brownies without felling guilty of eating too much calories.
I have always loved Brownies, especially when i was younger, but now I’m obsessed with these healthy one. I got many questions if the taste of zucchini is clear in this cake. Absolutely not! It is impossible to recognise with what ingredients it was made. So isn’t it perfect? You can make this healthy Brownie and eat as much as you want!
Easy And Delicious Zucchini Brownies
You should remember to great zucchini on SMALL holes of grater. Otherwise the pieces of zucchini might be too big so when you cut baked cake, the pieces of zucchini will be clear. Also remember to get rid of moisture, we don’t need to add it.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check out my other heathy recipes :
Healthy Zucchini Brownie
- 200 g zucchini
- 100 g honey
- 25 g melted coconut oil
- 150 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 140 g oat flour
- 50 g cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Line 20 cm x 20 cm spring pan with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grate zucchini using small holes of grater. Squeeze over a bowl to remove excess of moisture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine honey, coconut oil, milk and egg.
- Fold in shredded zucchini, whisk to combine. Add in oat flour, cacao, baking powder and peanut butter. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes. Do not over bake. A toothpick inserted in the center of the cake should come out with crumbs.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool. Cut into 9 squares.