Easy, delicious, quick chocolate Christmas cookies with white chocolate on the top and candies.
Chocolate cookies are a must on my Christmas dinner table! Everyone loves them, especially kids. So if You have a big family you just have to make them!
How To Make Chocolate Christmas Cookies
The first thing you should do is to sift ale dry ingredients through the sieve. In another big bowl place eggs. Using electric mixer beat with sugar until foam. Butter melt over simmering water or in the microwave. Add into eggs mixture and beat again until well combined. Dry ingredients fold into wet ingredients. Stir gently using spatula. Using ice cream scoop portion the dough into cookies. Place on a baking try lined with baking paper. Then bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes. After that, take it out from the oven and cool completely. White chocolate melt over simmering water or in the microwave. Dip each cookie into melted chocolate, then place it on the plate lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with sprinkles. let chocolate harden.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check out my other Christmas cookies :
Chocolate Christmas Cookies
- Electric mixer
- 100 g plain flour
- 50 g cocoa
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g melted butter
- 100 g white chocolate
- Sift together all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Eggs place in a large bowl. Beat with sugar until fluffy. Add in melted butter. Beat until well combined.
- Dry ingredients fold into wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Use ice cream scoop to portion the dough into 17 cookies. Place on baking try lined with baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°C 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Dip each cookie in the melted white chocolate than place on a plate lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with sprinkles then let it set.