Classic, moist, healthy banana bread with nuts. This bread is studded with walnuts, however you can also add other kind of nuts or some chocolate.
I love this recipe because it’s so easy and everything comes together just in one bowl, without a mixer! You only need fork to mash rip bananas. Honestly, it’s my favourite way to use ripe banana. You should use the ones that are almost all the way black. They are the sweetest ones.
How To Make Banana Cupcakes
For this recipe, i used loaf tin. However, you can simple make banana cupcakes using the same ingredients. You only have to line a cupcake tins with liners and bake at the same temperature as banana bread. Time of baking will be much shorter, so just watch your cupcakes and when they turn golden brown, take them out of the oven and cool completely.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Healthy Recipes:
- no equipment required
- 2 banana
- ⅓ cup agave syrup + 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup oatmeal
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir agave syrup into the mashed banana.
- Mix in melted coconut oil and milk. Add in walnuts, oatmeal, flour and stir to combine. Add in baking powder and cinnamon then stir again until well combined.
- Grease 20 cm loaf tin with butter and dust with flour evenly, tap out extra.
- Pour the batter into the prepared spring form. Bake in preheated oven at 180° C 20 minutes then reduce to 150°C and bake for another 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, set aside to cool completely.