Gorgeous, impressive, whole pear chocolate cake. It’s very easy to prepare but you will be so satisfied with the taste. Pears and chocolate are one of the bests combinations. Whole pear chocolate cake has intense chocolate flavour and pears that are just so incredible juicy and sweet.
How To Choose Pears
For this recipe same size pears will work best. Remember to use ripe pears for sweeter taste. However, if you have only small pears with different sizes, you can also use them. They may just slightly turn to one of the sides while baking. But it’s not a big problem. Cake will come out delicious anyway. Stuff them close to each other to prevent them from turning to the front or back.
How To Make Pear Chocolate Cake
It’s one of the easiest recipes, that I’m sharing with you. To start, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa through the sieve. Add in baking soda, ginger and chocolate. Stir to combine. In separate bowl, combine caster sugar with vegetable oil. Add in eggs, one at a time. Remember to stir well after each addition. Beat in milk. Add the flout mixture to the wet ingredients in three addictions. Stir until you reach smooth consistency. Pour the batter into prepared loaf tin, then insert peeled pears into the batter. Don’t worry if your pears slide a bit to one of the sides. They might do so, while baking if your pears are not big enough and they don’t touch sides of your loaf tin.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Chocolate Recipes:
- Mousse Cake
- Triple Chocolate Ombre Cake
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Chocolate Poke Cake
- Condensed Milk Cookies
Whole Pear Chocolate Cake
- no equipment required
- ¾ cup plain flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ tsp ginger powder
- 25 g dark chocolate
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 3 pears
- Flour sift through the sieve. Add in cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, ginger powder and dark chocolate. Stir to combine.
- In another large bowl, combine powdered sugar with vegetable oil. Add in eggs, one at a time, stir well after each addition. Beat in milk.
- Add the flout mixture to the wet ingredients in three addictions. Stir until smooth.
- Grease 20 cm spring form with butter and dust with flour evenly, tap out extra.
- Pour the batter into the prepared spring form. Insert the peeled pears into the cake batter. Bake in preheated oven at 180° C 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, then set aside to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar.