Easy, one bowl chia energy balls. Healthy recipe, perfect as a snack between meals. Are you also a huge fan of easy, no bake snacks, that you can basically take anywhere with you ? Especially in the summer, when you are out and not sure if you can reach home at a lunch time, these chia energy balls makes life easier. They are full of healthy fats and they will keep your energy level for longer.
Easy Energy Bites With Chia
You can prepare these balls just with four simple ingredients in less that 5 minutes. All you have to do, is to place all the ingredients in a bowl of a food processor and blend until the mixture is sticky. Then shape it into round balls using your hands. These energy balls are so delicious, that i guarantee you that you will want to prepare them again and again. There is nothing easier and faster to prepare if you want to have some snack after meal.
How To Store
These energy balls are easy to store. You only need airtight container and you can easily keep these balls in the fridge up to one week. You can also freeze them for up to two months in an airtight container and take them out every 30 minutes before needed.
- chia seeds can be substituted with linseeds
- instead of agave syrup you cane use honey or maple syrup
- walnuts can be substituted with any other nuts of your choice, for example peanuts
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Healthy Snacks Recipes
- Chocolate coconut Energy Balls
- Snickers Bars
- Ferrero Rocher Pralines
- Chocolate Mousse
- Nuts Cookies
Chia Energy Balls
- food processor
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until mixture stick together.
- Take approximately one tablespoon of the mixture and roll between your hands into round bowl. Repeat with the rest of mixture.