No bake date brownies is my all time favourite healthy chocolate cake recipe. There is nothing better than these healthy no bake dates brownies, full and rich in chocolate flavour. It’s moist, soft, fudge and just perfect as a snack or pre-workout 😛
These no bake brownie contains only few basic, healthy ingredients. Mostly it’s made of dates, which are perfect as a natural sweetener. Also, they are high in fiber, selenium and manganese.
How To Make No Bake Date Brownies
For this recipe you will need food processor. But lest start from the beginning. To start, place dates in a big bow. Pour enough hot water, just to cover dates. Soak for about 30 minutes. After this time, dates should be soft. Get rid of any excess water. Transfer dates to a food processor, then blend until smooth consistency. Place in a big bowl. Walnuts, cocoa, vanilla paste and coconut oil place into a food processor. Blend until completely combined. Combine with blended dates. If your food processor is big enough, you can process all these ingredients together, unfortunately my food processor is too small for this quantity. Spread the mixture evenly over prepared pan using back of a spoon. Refrigerate.
For the ganache you can just simple use melted dark chocolate and sprinkle it with some chopped nuts if needed. For the ganache, I combined cocoa, coconut oil and vanilla paste in a small bowl. Then, I combined this mixture with melted dark chocolate, but it’s not necessary to follow these steps.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Healthy Recipes
- Yogurt Cake
- Quark Pancakes
- Snickers Bars
- Banana Bread
- Chia Energy Balls
- Ferrero Rocher Pralines
- Chocolate Mousse
- food processor
- 2 ½ cup dates 400 g
- 1 ½ cup walnuts 150 g
- ½ cup cocoa 60 g
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa 30 g
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ tbsp vanilla paste
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Dates place in a big bowl. Pour enough hot water, just to cover dates. Soak for about 30 minutes. After that, get rid of any excess water.
- Place dates in a food processor. Process about one minute. Transfer to a big bowl.
- Walnuts, cocoa, vanilla paste and coconut oil place into a food processor. Blend until completely combined. Combine with blended dates.
- Line 20 cm x 20 cm spring form with baking paper. Spread the mixture evenly over prepared pan using back of a spoon. Refrigerate until ganache is done
- In a small bowl combine the cocoa, coconut oil and vanilla paste. Melt chocolate in a bowl over simmering water or in the microwave.
- Combine melted chocolate with cocoa mixture. Spread evenly over the mixture in the pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.