Crispy on the outside, soft inside double chocolate cookies. Quick, easy, one bowl double chocolate cookies recipe that you will love!
Like many of you, I love chocolate! Most of my favourite recipes are made with chocolate. These cookies are made with dutch cocoa powder and chopped milk chocolate. It’s such an easy recipe and it comes together very quick, with just simple few ingredients. I make these cookies, every time i want to eat some delicious snack.
How To Make Double Chocolate Cookies
Firstly, melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat or in the microwave. Transfer to a big bowl and add in white and brown sugar. Stir until well combined. Add egg, vanilla paste and cocoa, then mix again. Add flour and baking powder then stir using whisk. Fold in chopped milk chocolate. Take approximately one tablespoon of the dough and roll between your hands into round bowl. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- butter can be substituted with vegetable oil
- instead of brown sugar you can use white sugar
- milk chocolate can be substituted with any other chocolate of your choice or with some dried fruits
How To Store Cookies
You can store these cookies in an airtight container at a room temperature up to 4-5 days. It’s also possible to freeze them. Just put them in an airtight container up to 2 months. Frozen dough take out from the freezer 30 minutes before baking.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Cookies Recipes
Double Chocolate Cookies
- no equipment required
- 100 g butter
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 ⅓ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50 g milk chocolate
- Butter melt in a sauce pan over low heat or in the microwave. Transfer to a big bowl. Fold in white and brown sugar then stir just to combine.
- Add egg, vanilla paste and cocoa, then mix again. Add flour and baking powder then stir using whisk. Fold in chopped milk chocolate.
- Take approximately one tablespoon of the dough and roll between your hands into round bowl. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Bake on baking sheet in preheated oven at 175° C 10 – 15 minutes.