Blueberry oatmeal bars makes breakfast more delicious. It’s a perfect combination, that you will enjoy over and over again. I love to include oats to my daily routine. They are super delicious, healthy, and there are many ways, that you can make it with. It’s just impossible to get bored of them. Blueberry oatmeal bars is just a dream come true!
As we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So I love to make simple sweet breakfast that is healthy and easy to put together. I have been making this recipe for years now, sometimes i just change blueberries with some other fruits. However, if you don’t want to make these bars with fruits, you can simply substitute them, for example with Nutella.
Do I Need To Use Blueberries For these Oatmeal Bars ?
For this recipe, I used blueberries. However you can substitute them with any other fruits of your choice. It will come out as delicious as these blueberry oatmeal bars. Here is a list of fruits, that i like to make oatmeal bars with :
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Healthy Recipes
Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- no equipment required
Crust And Crumble Topping
- 1 ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup agave syrup or honey
- 7 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 200 g blueberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- Place all dry ingredients for crust and topping in a large bowl. Stir until combined. Add in vanilla extract, agave syrup and coconut oil then stir until well combined and crumbly. Reserve few tablespoons for the crumble topping.
- Line 20 cm x 20 cm spring form with baking paper. Place oat mixture into prepared baking pan. Press into the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Blueberries, lemon juice and sugar place in a bowl. Stir to combine. Place blueberries evenly over the crust.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C 35-40 minutes or until the top of crumble turning golden brown.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes before slicing into bars.