Light, fluffy, creamy delicious no bake strawberry cheesecake. It’s made with Oreo cookies, however you can substitute them with any other cookies of your choice.
There is no other better way to enjoy a summer day. You will be able to enjoy few slices without filling heavy. This cake contains only few ingredients and it’s very easy to prepare. It’s made from gelatine, which makes it thicken. However, you can also use agar-agar if don’t like to use gelatine.
How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake
This recipe comes together just in few minutes. Firstly, you have to blend strawberries, creamy cheese and sugar together until combined. The most important part is to prepare gelatine. If you don’t prepare it correctly, this recipe will not work. Pour cold water over gelatine, then stir to combine and let is swell for about 10 minutes. After that, transfer to a small pot and heat it up just until gelatine dissolves. Do not bring it to a boiling point, otherwise you will have to throw it and start over again. Next, combine it with strawberry mixture and set aside. Beat whipping cream until stiff and combine it with strawberry mixture. Then you only have to pour it over no bake crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Be sure to use enough gelatine. Without it, this cake will not set. Just check the instruction on the packet of your gelatine, and use enough powder. It was enough for me to use 0,5 tbsp, however you may need even 2 tbsp!
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other fruit Desserts
- Strawberry Tiramisu
- Peach Cheesecake
- Yogurt Cake
- Forest Moss Cake
- Chocolate Cherry Tart
- Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- food processor
- Electric mixer
- 135 g Oreo cookies
- 2,5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup strawberries
- 100 g cream cheese
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 0,5 tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 200 ml whipping cream 30 %
- Butter melt in a sauce pan over low heat or in the microwave. Cookies place in a food processor. Blend until cushed completely. Transfer to a bowl and add melted butter. Stir to combine. Put the mass into 15 cm spring form, spread evenly over the bottom of the form. Cool in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Strawberries, creamy cheese and sugar place in a food processor. Pulse until smooth then transfer to a bowl.
- Pure cold water over gelatin powder. Let it swell for 5 to 10 minutes. Place over low heat until the gelatin dissolves. Pour gelatin over strawberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Start slowly whipping the chilled heavy cream. Gently combine whipped heavy cream with strawberry mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the Oreo crust and smooth it out with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Decorate with strawberries.