A four layered Snickers tart made with cookies, marshmallow, peanut butter, caramel candies, nuts and chocolate.Homemade Snickers tart is a dream come true.
This recipe is super easy to prepare and if you are looking for some no bake, delicious cake to make, this recipe is just the best.
I’m absolutely obsessed with the flavour of classic Snicker bar. Since i was a kid it was my favourite treat. So finally i came up with this amazing tart recipe. However, If you like, you can also prepare snickers bars using this recipe. You will only have to use loaf pan instead of tart pan, and cut the cake into bars.
This recipe requires no baking, and contains only few ingredients. You can keep this tart in the fridge for up to 4-5 days and just take it out about 30 minutes before serving. Each layer has amazing and delicious texture, and i had a huge problems to pick up my favourite one.
How To Make Snickers Tart
To start, you will need to place any cookies of your choice in a food processor. Pulse until crushed completely. Add in butter and pulse again until combined. Transfer to a tart pan and spread evenly over the sides and bottom. Cool in the fridge while preparing the filling. In a sauce pan, heat whipping cream with butter. Add in marshmallows then stir until melted completely. Add in peanut butter and stir again until smooth and creamy. Pour over cookie crust, after that, place in the fridge until needed. Heat whipping cream up. Add in caramel candies and stir until creamy consistency. Remove from the heat, then add pinch of salt. Stir to combine and let cool for about 20 minutes. Caramel filling spread evenly over marshmallow filling. Refrigerate 20 minutes. Melt milk chocolate over simmering water or in the microwave. Spread over the caramel filling. Decorate with peanuts and snickers bar.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other No Bake Recipes
- food processor
- 450 g any kind cookies
- 125 g butter
- 120 ml whipping cream 30 %
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 150 g marshmallows
- ½ tbsp peanut butter
- 200 g caramel candies
- pinch of salt
- 250 g peanuts
- 200 g milk chocolate
- snickers bar
- Cookies place in a food processor. Blend until crushed completely. Transfer to a bowl and add melted butter. Mix to combine ingredients. Put the mass into 28 cm tart pan, spread evenly over the bottom and sides of the pan. Cool in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- In a small sauce pan heat 60 ml of heavy cream with butter over low heat. Add in marshmallows then stir about 2 minutes. Add in peanut butter and stir to a smooth consistency.
- Marshmallow filling spread evenly over the cake crust. Refrigerate 30 minutes
- In a small sauce pan heat 60 ml of heavy cream. Add in caramel candies and heat to the boiling point then reduce the heat to low. Stir until creamy consistency. Remove from heat and add in pinch of salt and peanuts. Stir just to combine then cool about 20 minutes.
- Caramel filling spread evenly over marshmallow filling. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Melt milk chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Spread over the caramel filling. Decorate with peanuts and snickers bar.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.