No bake cake, full of peanut butter taste, topped with some chopped peanuts and chocolate. These peanut butter cake is a great dessert idea for any occasion.
You will be surprised how easy this cake is to prepare. It will take you maximum 10 minutes to make everything done. However, you should put it in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
For the biscuit base, I recommend using oreo cookies. However, you can use any cookies you want. For the peanut butter part, i used creamy cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and whipping cream. Of course, you can also use whipping cream 30 % as well. It doesn’t make any difference and It will work the same way as whipping cream 36 %.
Decorating Peanut Butter Cake
For the decoration, you can basically do anything you would like. I decorated it with some chopped peanuts and dark chocolate. However, you can also decorate it with some crushed oreo cookies or any other ones. Be creative!
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other No Bake Recipes
No Bake Peanut Butter Cake
- Electric mixer
- 16 Oreo Cookies
- 5 tbsp butter
- 200 ml whipping cream 30 %
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 40 chopped peanuts and dark chocolate
- Butter melt in a sauce pan over low heat or in the microwave. Cookies place in a food processor. Blend until crushed completely. Transfer to a bowl and add melted butter. Stir to combine
- Put the mass into 10 cm spring form, spread evenly over the bottom and sides of the form. Cool in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Start slowly whipping the chilled heavy cream. Add in creamy cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter then whip until stiff peaks.
- Spread filling evenly over prepared crust. Sprinkle cake with chopped peanuts and dark chocolate. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Store in the fridge.