One of the easiest recipes on my blog! Chocolate cookies that are made just with 4 ingredients. This makes it so much easy. For this recipe, either you can use Nuttella or chocolate duo cream. Personally, I prefer to use duo cream, It has two amazing tastes of chocolate. As you may know, white chocolate is my favorite!
How To Make Chocolate Cookies
Firstly, to make these super easy cookies, place flour, egg, chopped chocolate and chocolate duo cream in a big bowl. Using your hands, combine all the ingredients. It will take just about 2 minutes. Then, take approximately one tablespoon of the mixture and roll between your hands into round bowl. Place it onto backing try lined with baking paper and press it down. Place chocolate duo cream in the center of the cookie, then between your hands, wrap cookie dough completely around cream. Release the dough onto a backing sheet. That’s all! Then just bake your cookies until sides are golden brown.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other Chocolate Recipes
- no equipment required
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 30 g chopped milk chocolate
- 2 tbsp chocolate duo cream or nutella
- All the ingredients place in a bowl. Combine using your hands
- Small portion of dough form between your hands into round bowl. Release the dough onto a backing sheet and press it down.
- Place chocolate duo cream or nutella in the center of cookie dough then between your hands wrap cookie dough completely around cream. Release the dough onto a backing sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180° C 15 minutes.