Easy, no bake, healthier version of classic Bounty Bars. Using only five simple ingredients you can prepare these Bounty bars just in a few minutes. If you are a coconut fat, you will love these bars!
Honestly I have always been a big fan of any coconut dessert or treat. No matter what it is, I really love anything with it. This recipe comes together very quickly, just in one bowl. You only have to combine all the ingredients until smooth, then fill into some baking pan. In the end, just pour some melted chocolate on the top. That’s it!
How To Prepare Bounty Bars
This recipe contains only five simple ingredients. To start, you have to combine in a large bowl desiccated coconut, coconut milk, 2 tbsp coconut oil and condensed milk. After that, transfer the mass into prepared pan. Spread evenly and place in the freezer for about 20 minutes until solid. Melt milk chocolate over simmering water or in the microwave. Bring to a room temperature. Add in 1 tbs coconut oil, stir to combine. Pour melted chocolate over the coconut mass and freeze until chocolate harden. Remember to cut mass into bars using hot knife for each cut. Store in the fridge.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Healthy Recipes
- no equipment required
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 tbsp condensed milk
- 150 g milk chocolate
- In a large bowl combine desiccated coconut, coconut milk, 2 tbsp coconut oil and condensed milk.
- Put the mass into 20 x 20 cm spring form lined with baking paper, spread evenly over the bottom. Freeze about 20 minutes until solid.
- Melt 150 g of milk chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Bring to a room temperature. Add in 1 tbs coconut oil, stir to combine. Pour melted chocolate over the coconut mass and freeze until chocolate harden.
- To cut mass into bars use hot knife for each cut. Store in the fridge.