Delicious, fluffy, soft, full of coconut flavour bundt cake with melted chocolate on the top. Perfect to enjoy during holidays or Easter.
Such a delicious cake, that i’m sure you will want to prepare again and again. It’s so easy to prepare, just flow all the steps that are below. Feel free to use and topping that you would like to. For this cake, i used melted chocolate with heavy cream. But you can just sprinkle it with caster sugar or pour some icing glaze. There are so many options that you can decorate it with. You can even use some fresh fruits if you like. The choice belongs to you.
Hot To Bake Coconut Bundt Cake
The most important is time of baking. Be careful not to over bake it. If you will bake it for too long it will come out too dry and it will just not be tasty. However, if you are not sure if you baked it enough, just insert a toothpick in the centre of the cake. If it comes out clean, it means that you can take it out from the oven.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check my other cake recipes:
Coconut Bundt Cake
- 125 g butter
- 8 g vanilla sugar
- 110 g sugar
- 2 piece eggs
- 90 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125 ml milk
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp butter
- 50 g milk chocolate
- 90 ml whipping cream 30 %
- Butter place into a bowl, add sugar, vanilla sugar and stir to combine all ingredients. Then add eggs, stir using beater until smooth consistency.
- Sift flour and baking powder, add it to the butter mass. Stir to combine the ingredients. Add milk and stir again for about 5 minutes until smooth creamy mass. Finally, add desiccated coconut and mix just until combined.
- Transfer batter into spring form with size 10 cm smeared with butter, sprinkle with flour and shake it around the tins to cover the butter in an even layer. Tap out the excess flour.
- Place the spring form in a preheated oven. Bake at 180 ° C on the up-down function for 60 minutes. Cool completely and take it out carefully from the pan.
- Place heavy cream and butter in a saucepan. Heat almost to a boiling point, stirring from time to time. Remove from the burner. Add chopped chocolate, leave for about 2 minutes.
- After that, mix until a smooth sauce consistency. Douse cake with chocolate sauce, set aside for about 20 minutes.