Full of coconut flavour, no bake, easy Bounty cake. The taste of it is just as delicious, as the one that we know from very well known Bounty bar.
Perfect recipe for coconut lovers. The bottom of this cake is made of crushed cookies and melted chocolate. Which means you don’t have to bake it. Prepare it one day before the occasion and take it out few minutes before serving.
It has amazing consistency and it will just melt in your mouth. For the topping i used milk chocolate. However, you can use dark chocolate if you like.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check Out My Other No Bake Recipes
No Bake Bounty Cake
- food processor
- 300 g cookies any type
- 70 g melted butter
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g white chocolate
- 50 g butter
- 30 g caster sugar
- 200 ml whipping cream 30 %
- 175 g milk chocolate
- 20 g butter
- 90 ml whipping cream 30 %
- Cookies place in a food processor. Blend until crushed completely. Transfer to a bowl and add melted butter. Mix to combine ingredients. Put the mass into 20 cm spring form, spread evenly over the bottom and sides of the form. Cool in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- In a sauce pan heat heavy cream and butter almost to the boiling point. Remove from heat, add chopped white chocolate, let stand for about 1 minutes without stirring. Then stir to a smooth consistency.
- To the chocolate mass add powdered sugar and desiccated coconut then stir. Coconut filling spread over the cake. Refrigerate until chocolate ganache is done.
- Heavy cream and butter place in a sauce pan. Heat almost to a boiling point. Remove from burner then add chopped milk chocolate. Leave for 1 min without stirring.
- After that, stir to a smooth chocolate mass. Set aside and cool slightly then pour on the top of cake. Place in the fridge for about 2 hours to solidify.
- Store in the fridge.