No bake, simple, homemade Kinder Schoko-Bons. They taste similar to the original ones. These kinder schoko-bons is a perfect snack to prepare with your kids! There is so much fun while preparing.
If you are a fan of these very well known sweets, you should definitely try to make them yourself at home. This recipes is made just with four simple ingredients.
How To Make Kinder Schoko-Bons
The base started with white chocolate. To start, melt while chocolate over simmering water or in the microwave. Add powdered milk and roasted hazelnuts, then stir until very well combined. After that, you should cool the mixture in the fridge for about one hour. Next, using your hands roll the mixture into small eggs. Stick in a toothpick and stick the toothpick into a box. Repeat with the rest of mixture. The last step is to melt milk chocolate and coat each egg in it. Then, you only have to refrigerate them for about one hour until chocolate harden.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other No Bake Recipes
- 100 g white chocolate
- 3 tbsp powdered milk
- 25 g roasted hazelnuts
- 100 g milk chocolate
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Bring to the room temperature.
- Add in powdered milk and stir to combine. Fold in roasted and chopped hazelnuts, stir until well combined. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Using table spoon, spoon mixture and roll between your hands into small eggs. Stick in a toothpick and stick the toothpick into a box. Repeat with the rest of mixture.
- Melt milk chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Bring to the room temperature.
- Coat eggs with chocolate and stick the toothpick into a box again. Refrigerate at least 1 hour until chocolate harden then remove toothpick.