One of the easiest recipes on my blog. Only two ingredients are required to prepare those chocolate peanut butter cups.Super easy, simple and so delicious peanut butter cups.
For sure, It will not be a surprise, If i tell you that you need only chocolate and peanut butter for this recipe. It is so much fun to prepare it. This recipe was inspired by Reese’s snack that you can find in most of the supermarkets. Honestly, I’m obsessed with peanut butter and chocolate combination.
How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Start by melting chocolate of your choice in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. However, you can also melt chocolate in the microwave If you like. Then, set it aside to cool down a little. Line a muffin tin with four paper or silicone liners. Using tablespoon, pour enough chocolate just to cover the bottom of liners. Take about one teaspoon of peanut butter and place it in the middle of the the cupcake. If you like, you can melt peanut butter in the microwave and just pour it over chocolate. Cover with the rest of the chocolate. Make sure that peanut butter is completely covered. Place in the fridge or freezer to set.
PS: If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram as @myfoodaycom and use the #myfooday hashtag. It makes me so happy to see you preparing my recipes!
Check My Other Snacks Recipes
- Bounty Balls
- White Cheese Sweet Rolls
- Marzipan Almond Crescents
- Chocolate Condensed Milk Cookies
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
Chocolat Peanut Butter Cups
- Muffin tin
- Muffin tin liners
- 125 g milk chocolate
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- Melt 125 g of milk chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in the microwave. Set aside.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin tin liners. Pour half of the chocolate into the liner. Spoon about 1 tsp of peanut butter in each paper liner.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture on the top of the peanut butter. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and peel paper muffin liner off of each peanut butter cup. Serve peanut butter cups immediately or store in refrigerator.